Share Market is a place where every person want to make money ignoring this fact that one can make money here only when someone lose its money here. So ready to lose money before making money here. Investors should acquire necessory knowledge to make successful investment decisions. They should learn to avoid severe investment mistakes which are very known.
Here is a list of top 10 common investment mistakes generally investors makes in stock market. If you have any history of money lose from stock investment you had made, I am sure, reading this list would help you to find the mistake you have been committed and caused money lose!
1. Entering stock market with full of greed to become super rich overnight.
2. Starts trading without acquiring proper knowledge on investing and without self assessment on readiness and right goals.
3. Considering stock investment as a part time job or hobby or a place to test luck.
4. Follows the activities of public, fellow traders, colleagues, big investors.
5. Entering to the stock market as a short term trader, intraday trader, speculator as most of the traders are looser.
6. Investments on company stocks without studying about their business, management, financial status.
7. Panic selling of a good stock in a down market or buying a bad stock in an up market, by greed.
8. Making investments with borrowed money as loan from banks, financial institutions or from friends and relatives.
9. Makes any investments on market rumors, analyst reports, hot tips, broker recommendations.
10. Finally, having less diversified portfolio or over diversified portfolio. cation by investing little money to number of stocks