Please find the list of Bank Holidays 2013 India in this article. Please be aware that the below Bank Holidays 2013 India are subject to change. It is to be noted that some Indian festivals depend on the appearance of the moon like Muharram, Id-E-Milad, Id-ul-fitr and Id-ul-zuha, thus there might be changes in the dates of those festival holidays.
NSE/BSE Opening Time: 09:15 IST
NSE/BSE Closing Time: 15:30 IST
MCX/NCDEX Opening Time: 10:00 IST
MCX/NCDEX Closing Time: 23:55 IST
Stock markets and commodity markets in India open for equity trading on all weekdays except Saturdays, Sundays which are market holidays.
Following is the complete list of Bank Holidays 2013 India:-
1. Id-E-Milad: Friday, 25th January 2013
2. Holi: Wednesday, 27th March 2013
3. Good Friday: Friday, 29th March 2013
4. Mahavir Jayanti: Wednesday, 24th April 2013
6. May Day: Wednesday, 1st May 2013
7. Id-ul-fitr: Friday, 9th August 2013
8. Independence Day: Thursday, 15th August 2013
9. Krishna Janmastami: Wednesday, 28th August 2013
10. Ganesh Chaturthi: Monday, 9th September 2013
11. Gandhi Jayanti: Wednesday, 2nd October 2013
12. Id-ul-zuha: Wednesday, 16th October 2013
13. Muharram: Thursday, 14th November 2013
14. Christmas: Wednesday, 25th December 2013
Please note that no trading occurs on BSE/NSE during these days of Bank Holidays 2013 India.
Stay tuned to BelltheBull for more on Bank Holidays 2013 India.Google+