Please find the list of Bank Holidays 2012 India in this article. Please be aware that the below Bank Holidays 2012 India are subject to change. It is to be noted that some Indian festivals depend on the appearance of the moon like Muharram, Milad un Nabi and Id ul fitr and thus there might be changes in the dates of those festival holidays.
Such dates are omitted from the list below of Bank Holidays 2012 India.
1. Republic Day: Thursday, 26th January 2012
2. Maha Shivratri: Monday, 20th February 2012
3. Holi: Thursday, 8th March 2012 4
4. Mahavir Jayanti: Thursday, 5th April 2012
5. Good Friday: Friday, 6th April 2012.
6. May Day: Tuesday, 1st May 2012
7. Buddha Purnima: Sunday, 6th May 2012
8. Krishna Janmastami: Fridya, 10th August 2012
9. Independence Day: Wednesday, 15th August 2012
10. Ganesh Chaturthi: Wednesday, 19th September 2012
11. Gandhi Jayanti: Tuesday, 2nd October 2012
12. Vijaya Dashami: Wednesday, 24th October 2012
13. Diwali: Sunday, 11th November 2012
14. Guru Nanak Jayanti: Wednesday, 28th November 2012
15. Christmas: Tuesday, 25th December 2012Google+