Stocks in News

by khalid on 11/03/2010 · 1 comment

Bull Eye

Bull's Eye

Supreme Infrastructure : The company has bagged two new orders worth Rs 405.44 crore from Punjab Infrastructure Development Board and Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company. The order from Punjab Infrastructure Development Board is for four laning of roads along Sidhwan Canal with their approaches. The project has been awarded to the company in joint venture with M/s Huamei Group Corporation and Niraj Cement Structural Limited. The MSEDC order is for distribution of lines, erection, power transmitters and towers in power sector for Maharashtra state. Both these orders are to be completed in a period of 24 months.
Impact on Bull : Positive

Thermax : The company announced a joint venture (JV) with US-based
Babcock & Wilcox Power Generation Group to manufacture super-critical boilers in the country. The total investment in the JV is estimated at Rs 700 crore. Thermax will own a 51% stake in the JV, while the remaining 49% will be held by the US partner. Funding will be managed through internal accruals. Apart from super-critical boilers, the new company will also
manufacture sub-critical boilers over 300 MW. Sub-critical boilers have 36-38% efficiency in converting steam into energy, while super-critical boilers have 40-42% efficiency in conversion. Sub-critical boilers range from 150-800 MW.
Impact on Bull : Positive

Areva T&D India : The company was awarded a contract for construction of
switchyard for Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam’s 1000 MW Anpara thermal power project in Sonebhadra district. The project is estimated to cost Rs 396 crore. The project involves three phases. The first phase, to be completed by March 2011, includes constructing a 400 KV switchyard. In the second phase, setting up of first generator transformer, 1000 MVA ICT, associated 765 KV Unnao and Anpara-C line bays along with line and bus reactors will be implemented. Setting up of second generator transformer and completion of switchyard will be accomplished in third phase by December 2011.
Impact on Bull : Positive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Leave a Comment

{ 1 trackback }

Previous post:

Next post: